This web-based course describes the features and benefits of the NetApp® ONTAP® 9 data management software. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality of an ONTAP cluster. Also, the course introduces basic administration, configuration, and management of an ONTAP cluster.
The ONTAP Cluster Fundamentals course was written for cluster administrators of any experience level. A pre-assessment is provided to determine your knowledge of ONTAP. When you complete the pre-assessment, the results recommended the modules that you should focus on. The course also includes a final assessment.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Create and configure a cluster
- Monitor and manage a cluster
- Explain the networks, ports, IPspaces, broadcast domains, subnets, and network interfaces that clusters use
- Create and manage storage virtual machines
- Describe the tools and features that are used to identify and resolve cluster issues
A basic knowledge of storage networking