Navigate the move from an on-premises environment into Citrix Cloud and learn to deploy resource locations onto Microsoft Azure. Learn the architecture, communications, and management of Citrix Cloud and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service and then migrate existing infrastructure and settings into Citrix Cloud. If you are planning a move to Citrix Cloud or starting out anew, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to understand, manage, and deliver successfully. Plan machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Microsoft’s public cloud and deploy those machines using Machine Creation Services. Learn to configure the access layer as a service within Citrix Cloud, as managed machines in your datacenter, or on the Azure platform.
Who should attend
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment moving to the Citrix Cloud and deploying their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops workloads on Microsoft Azure.
Experience deploying and managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in on-premises environment.
Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform including:
- Virtual machine management
- Azure Resource Manager portals
What you will learn
- Understand the differences between Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x on-premises and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- How to install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines to on-premises resource locations as well as in Microsoft Azure using MCS
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway on Microsoft Azure
It can take up to 24 hours (working days) before this course can be made available.