In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions.
This course is part of a series of six courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions. The course covers provisioning virtual machines, using Batch Service to deploy/maintain resources, and how to create containerized solutions by using Azure Kubernetes Service.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to create and deploy virtual machines by using the Azure Portal, PowerShell, and through code
- Learn how to use the Azure Batch Service API to manage jobs
- Learn about Azure networking topologies
- Learn core concepts for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Learn how to deploy AKS clusters
- Publish an image to the Azure Container Registry
- Learn about Azure Container Instances and how to deploy to them