This course is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure AI Engineer certification test and to teach core concepts around two pillars of Microsoft’s AI stack, Apps & Agents and Cognitive Services.
The course assumes that you already have Azure fundamental skills and understand how to navigate the Azure portal and to create services there.It also assumes that you have some familiarity with the Azure data storage technologies but does not require you to know how to implement these data storage technologies at an expert level.
Students taking this course should have the following knowledge;
- Azure fundamentals
- Azure data storage concepts
- Experience with C# and Visual Studio
What you will learn
- How to configure Azure Cognitive Services accounts
- How to consume Cogtnitive Services in an application
- How to build simple chat bots
- How to integrate LUIS into a Bot