Learn how to use Microsoft Azure Data Factory to orchestrate big data workflows in the cloud.
Need to schedule and manage big data workflows?
This data analysis course teaches you how to use Azure Data Factory to coordinate data movement and transformation using technologies such as Hadoop, SQL, and Azure Data Lake Analytics. You will learn how to create data pipelines that will allow you to group activities to perform a certain task.
Note: To complete this course, you will need a Microsoft Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free trial subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com, or you can use your existing subscription. The labs have been designed to minimize the resource costs required to complete the hands-on activities.
What you will learn
- Creating data workflows with Azure Data Factory
- Scheduling data pipelines to orchestrate big data processes
- Applying data transformations in a pipeline with Hive or U-SQL
- Module 1: Getting Started with Azure Data Factory
- Module 2: Scheduling Pipelines
- Module 3: Transforming Data in Pipelines