Are you an IT Professional looking to streamline your work environment to the cloud and still provide a grounded collaboration experience?
SharePoint online is one of the hottest features in Office 365. It allows organizations to collaborate in a variety of different ways. This course is designed to provide you with the necessary skills to implement SharePoint Online, provide rich site architecture and articulate search, as well as improve the productivity experience for your virtual teams.
- Helpful if you understand On Premise SharePoint, but not required
- Basic computer terminology
What you will learn
- Create and configure an Office 365 SharePoint infrastructure
- Create and configure Taxonomy and rich Search integration
- Manage sites and solutions
- Implement Add-ins
- Manage permissions