This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Front-End Web Development.
DevOps is the union of people, process and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, you’ll be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. You’ll learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly.
- Experience working inside an organization that delivers software
- A basic understanding of source control and Agile software development process
What you will learn
- The value, history, and building blocks of DevOps
- How to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations
- Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, and continuous deployment
- Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring in DevOps