Accelerate your career in one of the fastest-growing cloud technology fields: Internet of Things (IoT). Get started with IoT fundamentals today—then move on to learn the tools of the trade, including the physical devices and cloud technologies. Next, apply what you’ve learned to real-world IoT challenges. Created in collaboration with the industry experts, this Learning Track for IoT will teach you the device programming, data analytics, machine learning, and architecture design skills you need to take advantage of millions of IoT career opportunities.
What you will learn
- Recognize and define opportunities for IoT solutions that achieve business goals for top and trending industries.
- Program resource-constrained device hardware, breadboard simple electrical circuits, and capture sensor readings.
- Configure and implement two-way communications between devices and a cloud gateway.
- Implement data analytics (live streams and stored data) to inform device management and other actions.
- Construct IoT data visualizations to help businesses gain operational insights.
- Apply machine learning to IoT data to facilitate predictive maintenance and improve business services.
- Evaluate business scenarios, design IoT solution architectures, and develop associated business plans.
- Implement an IoT solution for a given industry scenario.
Internet of Things (IoT) Learning Track - Curriculum Overview
- Course 1: Getting Started with the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Course 2: Introduction to Device Programming for IoT: C Edition
- Course 3: IoT Device Configuration and Communication: C Edition
- Course 4: IoT Data Analytics and Storage
- Course 5: Business Intelligence for IoT Solutions
- Course 6: Predictive Analytics for IoT Solutions
- Course 7: IoT Architecture Design and Business Planning