Cisco E-Learning for CIVND2 v1.0 will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures.
It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
- Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco Digital Media Players
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through content review questions and graded challenge tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
The certification exam aligned with this course will no longer be offered after February 23, 2020, but the course will be available for the duration of your subscription.