Cisco E-Learning for CIPTV2 v1.0 prepares learners for implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network.
It covers globalized call routing, URI call routing, global dial plan replication based on the ILS, Cisco Unified SRST, mobility features, call admission control, integration of Cisco VCS and Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco Mobile Remote Access on Cisco Expressway Series.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site environment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have knowledge of:
- Multisite Deployment Implementation
- Centralized Call-Processing Redundancy Implementation
- Bandwidth Management and CAC Implementation
- Implementation of Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments
- Cisco VCS and Cisco Expressway
- GDPR and CCD
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
The certification exam aligned with this course will no longer be offered after February 23, 2020, but the course will be available for the duration of your subscription.