Next generation apps have brought intelligence to software, enabling users to interact with everyday devices in new ways.
In this data science course for developers, you will learn how to create smart applications that use the power of machine learning to engage with users in previously unimaginable ways.
It's important to note, before you embark on this course, that there are certain skills and/or knowledge that are required to be successful in completing the assignments.
- The code samples and labs will require you to write C# code. While provisions are made to reduce the amount of custom code you will need to write, familiarization with C# is a requirement to be successful in the course.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and how to import libraries and third party software is necessary in some of the labs due to the need to implement functionality that is not native to Visual Studio
- Knowledge of how to use GitHub to clone repositories to your local system
What you will learn
- How to build smart applications based on Azure machine Learning web services
- How to use Azure machine learning APIs
- How to build autonomous "bots"
- How to build real-time intelligent solutions for IOT/big data scenarios