The past can often be the key to predicting the future. Big data from historical sources is a valuable resource for identifying trends and building machine learning models that apply statistical patterns and predict future outcomes.
This course introduces Azure Machine Learning, and explores techniques and considerations for using it to build models from big data sources, and to integrate predictive insights into big data processing workflows.
- Building data processing pipelines with Azure Data Factory
- Building real-time data processing solutions with Azure Stream Analytics
What you will learn
- How to create predictive web services with Azure Machine Learning
- How to work with big data sources in Azure Machine Learning
- How to integrate Azure Machine Learning into big data batch processing pipelines
- How to integrate Azure Machine Learning into real-time big data processing solutions
- Module 1: Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
- Module 2: Building Predictive Models with Azure Machine Learning
- Module 3: Operationalizing Machine Learning Models
- Module 4: Using Azure Machine Learning in Big Data Solutions