This self-paced course steps through cabling a single-node system, adding more resiliency by expanding the system to a high-availability (or HA) multipath paired configuration, and adding these HA pairs to a multiple-node clustered Data ONTAP® system. You are also shown the options of switchless cluster configuration and single-node configuration.
Who should attend
Storage administrators familiar with the hardware requirements of Data ONTAP® systems.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe NetApp storage configuration building blocks
- Perform single-node cabling
- Attach front-end data cabling to allow access for network-attached storage (NAS) and storage area network (SAN) clients
- Cable two nodes into an HA configuration
- Describe a single-node cluster configuration and a switchless two-node cluster configuration
- Perform cluster cabling to create a clustered Data ONTAP configuration
Please note: In case you do not have an user account with NetApp yet, you need to register first. It may take several hours until your new account with NetApp will be confirmed.