Lock in your Cybersecurity Skills.
As the number of cyberthreats continues to increase, the demand for skilled cyber professionals is also growing. Become knowledgeable on the wide set of skills that will allow you to start or grow a cybersecurity career.
What you'll learn
- Protect. Describe the current threat landscape. Identify and prioritize the key enterprise systems that require protection. Demonstrate hardening tactics to make a breach more difficult and costly for a hacker to execute.
- Detect breaches early. Classify the extent of a system breach.
- Respond to a security incident effectively, while minimizing business impact. Report technical details and business impact of incident to all relevant stakeholders.
Cybersecurity Learning Track - Curriculum Overview
- Course 1: Enterprise Security Fundamentals
- Course 2: Threat Detection: Planning for a Secure Enterprise
- Course 3: Planning a Security Incident Response
- Course 4: PowerShell Security Best Practices
- Course 5: Managing Identity
- Course 6a: Security in Office 365 | Course 6b: Securing Data in Azure and SQL Server | Course 6c: Microsoft SharePoint 2016: Authentication and Security
- Course 7: Windows 10 Security Features
- Course 8: Windows Server 2016 Security Features
- Course 9: Microsoft Azure Security Services