Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power platform business tools enable organizations to record customer interactions, maximize revenue opportunities, and improve customer loyalty as well as facilitating product, operational and human resources management.
The Microsoft Power platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings.
Join our globally recognized experts as they share with you the foundational knowledge to prepare you to build apps on the Power platform.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify platform components
- Understand administrator options
- Effectively model data
- Build a basic model driven application on the Power platform
- Build a basic canvas application on the Power platform
- Manage user’s access to data and functionality using security