Learn how to leverage Dynamics 365’s Universal Resource Scheduling solutions to effectively locate and schedule qualified resources based on customized scheduling criteria defined based on organizational needs.
Any organization that requires resources to execute services needs to efficiently be able to identify and schedule based on requirements defined by organizational needs. Dynamics 365’s Universal Resource Scheduling solutions organizations more effectively manage and schedule these resources by providing a configurable toolset that helps to identifying and scheduling single or multiple resources based on requirements.
This course, regardless of you experience with Dynamics 365’s Universal Resource Scheduling solution will equip students with the skills necessary to configure and consume the tools available to more efficiently manage organizational resources. Key topics include identifying where to begin and as well as the organizational considerations that will drive resource scheduling decisions. A primary focus will be on how to best leverage the tools that are available to locate and schedule resources such as using the schedule board, leveraging the schedule assistant, and how to handle cancelations and rebooking scenarios. Additionally, we will examine customization scenarios such as enabling items for scheduling, defining schedule board options, working with multiple schedule boards, and extending the core scheduling functionality.
This course helps students better understand what is important to organizations when scheduling resources and focuses on implementation considerations that aid in designing more efficient solutions that align with customer and organizational goals.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365 features, functionality, and navigation.
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 configuration is helpful.
Was du lernen wirst
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the core components used to schedule items.
- Configure the application to best leverage the scheduling features.
- Leverage scheduling features to locate and schedule resources for work.
- Tailor the application to best represent organizational needs.
- Develop solutions that can be used to schedule single or multiple resources.
- Identify the extension options available as part of Universal Resource Scheduling.