Cisco E-Learning for TSHOOT v2.0 is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNP Routing and Switching candidates for the exam topics covered by the 300-135 TSHOOT exam.
This is a self-study course designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience. Students will learn to plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting.
A core element of this training is the ability to learn new concepts and reinforce understanding through a wide range of integrated lab scenarios. These labs utilize Cisco IOS Software with Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and a CLI supported on IOS version 15 releases.
Who should attend
- System Engineers
- Network Consultants
- System Integrators
- Cisco Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have skills or knowledge:
- Equivalent to attending the ROUTE and SWITCH courses
- Of Layer 2 switching
- Of VLANs, VLAN access control lists, port security
- Of Switch security issues
- Of Link aggregation protocols
- Of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Of Inter-VLAN routing solutions
- Of First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRPs) - HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Of Branch office operations
- Of Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Of Layer 3 path control
- Of Redistribution
- Of Internal and External Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Of IPv6 Networking
What you will learn
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.