Cisco E-Learning for SIMOS v1.0 is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions.
Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® operating system
- A CCNA Security certification
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP)