Cisco E-Learning for ICND2 is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNA Routing and Switching candidates for the exam topics covered by the ICND2 exam.
This is an Associate-level self-study technical course in the curriculum for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. It provides network administrators with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. Key additions to this latest revision include: understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software-defined network architectures.
Who should attend
- Network Specialists
- Network Administrators
- Network Support Engineers
- Cisco Channel Partners
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills to:
- Understand Network Fundamentals
- Implement Local Area Networks
- Implement Internet Connectivity
- Manage Network Devices
- Secure Network Devices
- Implement Basic IPv6 Connectivity
What you will learn
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.