Cisco E-Learning for CLDADM v1.1 is designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Cloud certification. This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the essentials of Cloud administration and operations.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the components of the Cisco Cloud management software solution
- Understand the fundamentals of Cloud infrastructure administration
- Describe reporting and charge-back
- Provision Clouds using pre-configured templates
The management software applications covered in this course include:
- Cisco UCS Director
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Virtual Application Container Services
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.