Cisco E-Learning for WISECURE v1.0 provides students with the guidelines for implementing Wi-Fi security architectures through proper configuration of Cisco wireless components. It provides students hands-on labs to reinforce concepts. Concepts taught include deploying Cisco AireOS 8.0, Prime Infrastructure release 2.2, and Identity Services Engine release 1.3 features.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have basic knowledge of:
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- MetaGeek Chanalyzer Software
- Voice Signaling Protocol
- Basic QoS
- Application Visibility and Control
- LAN switching
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Define security approaches in a Wi-Fi design
- Describe how to design and deploy endpoint and client security
- Describe how to design and deploy ISE in a Wi-Fi network
- Explain how to secure the Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Design and deploy Wi-Fi access control
- Describe management and monitoring capabilities in the Wi-Fi environment
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
The certification exam aligned with this course will no longer be offered after February 23, 2020, but the course will be available for the duration of your subscription.